- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
Product variations descriptions are not displayed
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #246409
by hackwar
Product variations descriptions are not displayed was created by hackwar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Product variations descriptions are not displayed when editing product in TinyMCE.
Hi Hika-Team,
I've got a little problem where the description of product variations are not displayed in the backend in the TinyMCE editor. I can still see and edit the content, when I set any other editor like none, Codemirror or JCE. I've solved the issue right now by using JCE, but I would rather use TinyMCE... When clicking the toggle editor button, I get a NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED error and I un-minified the tinymce.min.js and it then threw me the error on line 4353. (File attached) Maybe you have an idea?
Regards,
Hannes
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Product variations descriptions are not displayed when editing product in TinyMCE.
Hi Hika-Team,
I've got a little problem where the description of product variations are not displayed in the backend in the TinyMCE editor. I can still see and edit the content, when I set any other editor like none, Codemirror or JCE. I've solved the issue right now by using JCE, but I would rather use TinyMCE... When clicking the toggle editor button, I get a NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED error and I un-minified the tinymce.min.js and it then threw me the error on line 4353. (File attached) Maybe you have an idea?
Regards,
Hannes
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by hackwar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246412
by hackwar
Replied by hackwar on topic Product variations descriptions are not displayed
Seems as if this might be able to help:
github.com/tinymce/tinymce/issues/794#issuecomment-232387940
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246417
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product variations descriptions are not displayed
Hi,
TinyMCE 4.x really start to annoy me.
With each update there is still a new way to generate that NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED error ; just because it's not possible to have something stable with the dynamic loading or just the way to get the real data that the user put in the editor.
I stopped counting after my 15th patch...
Regards,
TinyMCE 4.x really start to annoy me.
With each update there is still a new way to generate that NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED error ; just because it's not possible to have something stable with the dynamic loading or just the way to get the real data that the user put in the editor.
I stopped counting after my 15th patch...
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds