- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
Updating products on a timed basis
10 years 2 months ago #246410
by hackwar
Updating products on a timed basis was created by hackwar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
Hi Hika-Team,
I want to sell magazin subscriptions and would like to update the product image and potentially the text itself when the newest issue of that magazin is released. I would also like to switch over the image and text on a set time and date. Is there some way to switch that over automatically?
Regards,
Hannes
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
Hi Hika-Team,
I want to sell magazin subscriptions and would like to update the product image and potentially the text itself when the newest issue of that magazin is released. I would also like to switch over the image and text on a set time and date. Is there some way to switch that over automatically?
Regards,
Hannes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246430
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Updating products on a timed basis
Hi,
I would recommend to use a CSV import with the URL of the images.
If you use the HikaShop products cron update plugin, it can import periodically CSV files containing product data so that way, you can update your products data automatically and periodically.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...hop-import.html#cron
I would recommend to use a CSV import with the URL of the images.
If you use the HikaShop products cron update plugin, it can import periodically CSV files containing product data so that way, you can update your products data automatically and periodically.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...hop-import.html#cron
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds