Skip to main content

Image sizes

More
10 years 1 month ago #247587 by palee3
Image sizes was created by palee3
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2

Hi,

I searched for a right topic but I do not find an exact one.

I would like to display images bigger than default.

I changed in System/Configuration/Product/Images the thumbnail and the Product Page sizes, but the Variant image sizes and the child images wont display bigger, and I do not find the settings for Variant and Child image size.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #247601 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Image sizes
Hi,

The thumbnail sizes are restricted by CSS.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: palee3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #248132 by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Image sizes
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #248140 by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Image sizes
I try to find and change child images sizes, but I can't. I need your help. I attach a printscreen abot a "mini" size of image

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #248141 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Image sizes
Hi,

If you take a look at your screenshot you will see some CSS at the right and the top rule set the image height to 25px.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #249030 by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Image sizes
Sorry for my late reply, but this issue are solved, Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum