- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Price per kilogram
10 years 1 month ago #249157
by SanderS
Price per kilogram was created by SanderS
Hello,
I've read a few topics with this question, but I'm a little confused about weather it's possible or not. From what I've read now this is what I think I know now.
If I want to have a price per kilogram and want to let customers fill in a weight on their own in the product page I need the plugin I found in the forum "custom_quantity_weight_2015-07-10" and I need to make a custom field for the item, and I can only make a custom field for an item with the business version of hikashop.
Am I correct? I've bought the essential version to support you guys, and I don't really want to spend anymore money on the business version since I dont really use the features that come with the essential version. Let alone the features of the business version.
Is there another way to sell meat per kilogram? I could ofcourse add price increments with charasteristics, but that would take me a lot of time to get to ten kilograms for instance.
Thanks
I've read a few topics with this question, but I'm a little confused about weather it's possible or not. From what I've read now this is what I think I know now.
If I want to have a price per kilogram and want to let customers fill in a weight on their own in the product page I need the plugin I found in the forum "custom_quantity_weight_2015-07-10" and I need to make a custom field for the item, and I can only make a custom field for an item with the business version of hikashop.
Am I correct? I've bought the essential version to support you guys, and I don't really want to spend anymore money on the business version since I dont really use the features that come with the essential version. Let alone the features of the business version.
Is there another way to sell meat per kilogram? I could ofcourse add price increments with charasteristics, but that would take me a lot of time to get to ten kilograms for instance.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 1 month ago #249165
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Price per kilogram
Hello,
Another solution can be to create products per KG, so that if your customer add 5 products in his cart then the price will be for 5Kg so you won't need to use any custom fields/plugin.
Is there another way to sell meat per kilogram? I could ofcourse add price increments with charasteristics, but that would take me a lot of time to get to ten kilograms for instance.
Another solution can be to create products per KG, so that if your customer add 5 products in his cart then the price will be for 5Kg so you won't need to use any custom fields/plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds