- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 1
Add to Cart Button
10 years 2 weeks ago #249998
by Yumul
Add to Cart Button was created by Yumul
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.6
Hi
Is there any way that I can bind a function on the add to cart button?
Where I can edit the pop up notice for adding product on cart?
Regards,
Gary
-- Joomla version -- : 4.6
Hi
Is there any way that I can bind a function on the add to cart button?
Where I can edit the pop up notice for adding product on cart?
Regards,
Gary
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 weeks ago #250028
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add to Cart Button
Hello Gary,
1. Sure, you can directly use an Hikashop Trigger like "onAfterCartUpdate" : hikashop.com/support/documentation/24-do...ml#onAfterCartUpdate
2. You'll just have to edit the "Notice" file of the "Checkout" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
1. Sure, you can directly use an Hikashop Trigger like "onAfterCartUpdate" : hikashop.com/support/documentation/24-do...ml#onAfterCartUpdate
2. You'll just have to edit the "Notice" file of the "Checkout" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yumul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds