- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 0
get read of "Each"
10 years 12 hours ago #251570
by sarsells
get read of "Each" was created by sarsells
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.allyoucanbear.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi, I installed hikashop on my website some years ago, and am no longer working with web design etc. I really cannot remember how to do things, and also the newer version is different.
I would like to get rid of the word "each" after my products, as they are all unique, and there is never more than one.
Please can you tell me how to do this.
Many thanks
Sarah
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi, I installed hikashop on my website some years ago, and am no longer working with web design etc. I really cannot remember how to do things, and also the newer version is different.
I would like to get rid of the word "each" after my products, as they are all unique, and there is never more than one.
Please can you tell me how to do this.
Many thanks
Sarah
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 hours ago #251574
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic get read of "Each"
Hi,
You can use a translation override in order to change that text:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You can use a translation override in order to change that text:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds