- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Translation description of Products in multilinguage
- MarioMagno
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 11 months ago #251658
by MarioMagno
Translation description of Products in multilinguage was created by MarioMagno
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.4
Hi,
I have a multilinguage joomla site. When I create a new Product, in the description section, I write whetever thing I want.
Well, in the front-end site, when I'll change the language, the description I inserted remain the same one, and don't translate automatically in other language.
Hope I explaing fine.
Thanks
Hi,
I have a multilinguage joomla site. When I create a new Product, in the description section, I write whetever thing I want.
Well, in the front-end site, when I'll change the language, the description I inserted remain the same one, and don't translate automatically in other language.
Hope I explaing fine.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251660
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Translation description of Products in multilinguage
Hi,
If you want an automatic translation system on your website, you need to use something like GTranslate:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/gtranslate
That's what we use on our website.
If you want to translate manually your descriptions, you can use Falang and the integration we have with it and HikaShop:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ge/with-translations
If you want an automatic translation system on your website, you need to use something like GTranslate:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/gtranslate
That's what we use on our website.
If you want to translate manually your descriptions, you can use Falang and the integration we have with it and HikaShop:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ge/with-translations
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MarioMagno
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #252024
by MarioMagno
Replied by MarioMagno on topic Translation description of Products in multilinguage
Thanks for your reply.
With the first option (automatic translation system) how can I exclude some sentences like: the name of site whom it's the same of multilanguage site ?
Thanks
With the first option (automatic translation system) how can I exclude some sentences like: the name of site whom it's the same of multilanguage site ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252034
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Translation description of Products in multilinguage
Hi,
You can add such class in the element containing the texte you don't want to be translated:
So it's probably something to add somewhere in your Joomla template for the title of the website.
You can add such class in the element containing the texte you don't want to be translated:
Code:
class="notranslate"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MarioMagno
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #252253
by MarioMagno
Replied by MarioMagno on topic Translation description of Products in multilinguage
thanks for your reply, but unfortunatly it doens't work:
<div id="gkLogoLang" class="notranslate">
<jdoc:include type="modules" name="logo_lang" style="<?php echo $this->module_styles; ?>" />
</div>
<div id="gkLogoLang" class="notranslate">
<jdoc:include type="modules" name="logo_lang" style="<?php echo $this->module_styles; ?>" />
</div>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252258
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Translation description of Products in multilinguage
Hi,
Then I would recommend to contact the support of the GTranslate module. They might have a better solution. I just found that potential solution searching a bit on Google for you.
Then I would recommend to contact the support of the GTranslate module. They might have a better solution. I just found that potential solution searching a bit on Google for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds