- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristics : I need add checkboxes
9 years 11 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #253843
by naveedm
Characteristics : I need add checkboxes was created by naveedm
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
online research
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
Hi, I want to add checkbox options instead of radio button. but there is not showing checkboxe in the linst.
So Please let me know how I can add it.
Thanks
Sanjeev
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
Hi, I want to add checkbox options instead of radio button. but there is not showing checkboxe in the linst.
So Please let me know how I can add it.
Thanks
Sanjeev
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by naveedm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253845
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Characteristics : I need add checkboxes
Hi,
For checkboxes, you would have to create a new custom field of the type "checkbox" and of the table "item" via the menu Display>Views instead of using characteristics.
You can do that with the Business edition of HikaShop.
The characteristics system cannot handle checkboxes.
What you can do alternatively is to have 2 options attached to the product.
That way, the customer could select whether he want one option or the other or both with two dropdowns on the page.
For checkboxes, you would have to create a new custom field of the type "checkbox" and of the table "item" via the menu Display>Views instead of using characteristics.
You can do that with the Business edition of HikaShop.
The characteristics system cannot handle checkboxes.
What you can do alternatively is to have 2 options attached to the product.
That way, the customer could select whether he want one option or the other or both with two dropdowns on the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds