- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 0
Missing items in category - frontend
9 years 11 months ago #254290
by palee3
Missing items in category - frontend was created by palee3
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
Hi,
I have a little problem. I have a category with ~30 items but on the frontend I see only empty page without any error message.
I'm clueless.
Regards,
Pal
Hi,
I have a little problem. I have a category with ~30 items but on the frontend I see only empty page without any error message.
I'm clueless.
Regards,
Pal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254297
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing items in category - frontend
Hi,
There must be a problem with the settings of your menu item. Please provide a link to the page and screenshots of the settings of the menu item.
There must be a problem with the settings of your menu item. Please provide a link to the page and screenshots of the settings of the menu item.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254371
by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Missing items in category - frontend
Hi,
I don't know what happened, but not it works. If I found problem, I will make a screenshot .
Thank you.
I don't know what happened, but not it works. If I found problem, I will make a screenshot .
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds