- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
How to make custom field open
9 years 10 months ago #255049
by jefit
How to make custom field open was created by jefit
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
theretis.com.au/index.php/hikashop-menu-...oduct/140-cat-1-blue
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 54.0.2840.87
The fourth characteristic on the product is 'Text' radio buttons.
How can I make the 'Your initials' custom field appear only if the radio button 'initials' is selected?
Please see attached screenprint.
Thankyou
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 54.0.2840.87
The fourth characteristic on the product is 'Text' radio buttons.
How can I make the 'Your initials' custom field appear only if the radio button 'initials' is selected?
Please see attached screenprint.
Thankyou
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255066
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to make custom field open
Hi,
The setting "display limited to" is made for such purpose.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...form.html#additional
Regards,
The setting "display limited to" is made for such purpose.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...form.html#additional
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jefit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #255116
by jefit
Replied by jefit on topic How to make custom field open
Sorry. I still don't understand what to do. Can you explain further?
Thank you.
Edit:
I might be understanding it now. Instead of "Text" being a characteristic, I create it as a custom field and then create a second custom field and limit it to the Text custom field.
This is great software but there is a steep learning curve!
Thank you.
Edit:
I might be understanding it now. Instead of "Text" being a characteristic, I create it as a custom field and then create a second custom field and limit it to the Text custom field.
This is great software but there is a steep learning curve!
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by jefit. Reason: A better understanding
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds