Skip to main content

Charasterics display issue

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #255425 by palee3
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4

Hi,

I would like to your advise and help in the following.

In the product settings I set the characteristics selection method to Table. Everything is works fine with 2 characteristicson one product (see the attached picture). Today I wanted to upload a new product only with one charasterics, but with the table method the characteristics do not display (see the attached picture).

What I can do if one product I need Table characteristics selection method and another product I need radio button characteristics selection method, or there is any workaround?

Regards,
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by palee3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255431 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

When you are in "table" mode and you have only one characteristic, the system should automatically use the "dropdown" display or the display you configured in the characteristic itself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255536 by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

In this case something is worng. I have only one characteristic, but I do not see anything with dropdown on the frontend (my previous attached picutre).

And there is any solution to change the dropdown to radio button, I can not find any cinfigurein the characteristic itself.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255559 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

Then can you provide a link to that product page and a backend access to the website so that we can check your settings ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #255604 by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

Login details sended in the contact from.

You can find the test product in, Product cetegory/ Fegyvernepper webshop / ruha próba

The product is: mellény próba 00000001

Thx,

Rgards,
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by palee3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255608 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

I'm not able to login on your backend with the access you provided, and I get the error:
"Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255643 by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

The password and the username is correct, the password contains zero (0) not the O character. I send it again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255646 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

The username and password we had are the same than the ones you provided before so the problem is probably that this user doesn't have access to the backend, and not that the login information is wrong.
Also, I tried to access your backend but it didn't work:
take.ms/0RxBN
In fact I couldn't even access your homepage: take.ms/hE6Nm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255695 by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

I do not understand. For me fully works, maybe there was a maintance on the server what is host the website. And no restrictions are set up on the webpage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255734 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

I was finally able to access your website today.
As I expected, the problem comes from a modification that was added to HikaShop.
More specifically, it comes from the CSS:
Code:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table td .inputbox { display: none; }
that was added to the frontend CSS of HikaShop via the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration and which hides the dropdowns of characteristics on your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255791 by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

Thank you.

I need to change/modify something? Because the affected product has the same problem, in the "ruha próba" category under (what is was unpublised).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255792 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

You need to remove that CSS code that you had added as I explained in my previous message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255871 by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

Sorry I missed your last line. I'm deleted the CSS code and works fine.

But I would like to ask one more thing. Can I make that that in the dropdown list display the charasterics's image instead the charasterics's ID?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255904 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

A dropdown cannot display images. Only some browsers support images in drodpowns so it's not really a viable solution:
stackoverflow.com/questions/2965971/how-...list/2966006#2966006
You can always add CSS code as explained in that page, as long as you understand that it won't work with most browsers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #256278 by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Charasterics display issue
Hi,

Understand, thank you.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by palee3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum