- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with the digits of dollar
9 years 9 months ago #257164
by pameluch
Problem with the digits of dollar was created by pameluch
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.6.4 Stable [ Noether ] 21-October-2016 16:33 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.42
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : opera, safari
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi, How are you? I have a problem with the program show the dollar example the scren show 12.456 and I need just show me 12,45 only 2 digits no more, how can i do that?
Hi, How are you? I have a problem with the program show the dollar example the screen show 12.456 and I need just show me 12,45 only 2 digits no more, how can i do that?
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.6.4 Stable [ Noether ] 21-October-2016 16:33 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.42
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : opera, safari
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi, How are you? I have a problem with the program show the dollar example the scren show 12.456 and I need just show me 12,45 only 2 digits no more, how can i do that?
Hi, How are you? I have a problem with the program show the dollar example the screen show 12.456 and I need just show me 12,45 only 2 digits no more, how can i do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #257167
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with the digits of dollar
Hi,
The amount in dollars on your screenshot is 12724, and not 12.724.
And since you've configured your currency to group the price digits by 3 and add a comma between them it becomes 12,724.
I suppose that you've wrongly configured the currency rate and that you want 6.579 instead of 0.152 in the rate of the USD.
The amount in dollars on your screenshot is 12724, and not 12.724.
And since you've configured your currency to group the price digits by 3 and add a comma between them it becomes 12,724.
I suppose that you've wrongly configured the currency rate and that you want 6.579 instead of 0.152 in the rate of the USD.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds