- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
hikashop trigger OnBeforeProductUpdate not triggering
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #258237
by PeterChain
hikashop trigger OnBeforeProductUpdate not triggering was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
I have a custom plugin tirggered with OnBeforeProductUpdate.
It's been working fine on localhost with MAMP on a Mac with PHP 5.6.27
When using the site online the trigger is not triggering, shooting, firing, say it how you like
We put error_logs and all kind of tricks and we are sure is not triggering.
We get the site back offlinea and it works again.
Tried both in a siteground and a rochenhost shared account.
Any clue on what can be happening?
UPDATE from Rochenhost:
I am able to replicate the issue, but no error is being thrown at all in regard to it. The browser console is not picking anything up, and both LiteSpeed and PHP are not registering anything either. You may need to consult the developer to see if any modules are required to make this work.
Would you be able to post a phpinfo() of your local environment, where this is working?
I can compare it to the server environment to see if anything is missing.
UPDATE from Siteground:
I replicated the issue on my end as well but the server logs do not show anything related. Also, I see you have a few errors on the live website that could be from the same issue. I recommend you contact the developers of this component so hey can provide you with further assistance in this matter.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
I have a custom plugin tirggered with OnBeforeProductUpdate.
It's been working fine on localhost with MAMP on a Mac with PHP 5.6.27
When using the site online the trigger is not triggering, shooting, firing, say it how you like
We put error_logs and all kind of tricks and we are sure is not triggering.
We get the site back offlinea and it works again.
Tried both in a siteground and a rochenhost shared account.
Any clue on what can be happening?
UPDATE from Rochenhost:
I am able to replicate the issue, but no error is being thrown at all in regard to it. The browser console is not picking anything up, and both LiteSpeed and PHP are not registering anything either. You may need to consult the developer to see if any modules are required to make this work.
Would you be able to post a phpinfo() of your local environment, where this is working?
I can compare it to the server environment to see if anything is missing.
UPDATE from Siteground:
I replicated the issue on my end as well but the server logs do not show anything related. Also, I see you have a few errors on the live website that could be from the same issue. I recommend you contact the developers of this component so hey can provide you with further assistance in this matter.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by PeterChain.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258242
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop trigger OnBeforeProductUpdate not triggering
Hi,
I suppose that this has something to do with the case. Either the filename of one of the files of the plugin is incorrect or the PHP class name is incorrect and it works on one environment and not another because one handle the classes/files regardless of the case and the other requires that the case is exact.
I suppose that this has something to do with the case. Either the filename of one of the files of the plugin is incorrect or the PHP class name is incorrect and it works on one environment and not another because one handle the classes/files regardless of the case and the other requires that the case is exact.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds