- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Editing category_namkey outside of phpmyadmin?
- mang87@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 7 months ago #262443
by mang87@gmail.com
Editing category_namkey outside of phpmyadmin? was created by mang87@gmail.com
Hi, I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to edit the category_namekey through the hikaship admin panel. The CSV files I get from my supplier are awkward, and the only way to get them to import properly without messing up the categories is to use the category_namekey to assign products to categories.
At the moment the only way I can see how to edit a cetegories namekey is to do it through phpmyadmin. Is there any way I can do this from the hikashop admin panel instead? It would really speed things up for me when importing.
Thanks in advance
At the moment the only way I can see how to edit a cetegories namekey is to do it through phpmyadmin. Is there any way I can do this from the hikashop admin panel instead? It would really speed things up for me when importing.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262465
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Editing category_namkey outside of phpmyadmin?
Hi,
There is no option to change the category_namekey through the interface.
Now you could try editing the file "form" of the view "category" for your backend template via the menu Display>Views and add an input for it:
But I'm not sure if that will work.
There is no option to change the category_namekey through the interface.
Now you could try editing the file "form" of the view "category" for your backend template via the menu Display>Views and add an input for it:
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="data[category][category_namekey]" value="<?php echo @$this->element->category_namekey; ?>" />
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds