- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
Category Name is showing different
9 years 7 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #262607
by naveedm
Category Name is showing different was created by naveedm
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
online research
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Category Name is showing different
Hello,
I have created categories but it is showing different name in sidebar and edit menu please check and let me know.
www.airsassociation.com/e-shop
on frontend it is showing find but on backend it is showing different.
prntscr.com/e9m9tq
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Category Name is showing different
Hello,
I have created categories but it is showing different name in sidebar and edit menu please check and let me know.
www.airsassociation.com/e-shop
on frontend it is showing find but on backend it is showing different.
prntscr.com/e9m9tq
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by naveedm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262611
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Category Name is showing different
Hi,
I'm sorry but "Business" is not a valid version number.
Regarding your screenshot, I think that you might have a translation in your language file override.
Regards,
I'm sorry but "Business" is not a valid version number.
Regarding your screenshot, I think that you might have a translation in your language file override.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds