- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Change Title Message Hikashop offline
9 years 6 months ago #264489
by SuX
Change Title Message Hikashop offline was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.10
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I need to replace "MESSAGE" with "NOTICE"
but I cannot to find the string
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I need to replace "MESSAGE" with "NOTICE"
but I cannot to find the string
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264492
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change Title Message Hikashop offline
Hi,
When you create a thread, please provide accurate information.
As you know, HikaShop 3.1.10 does not exist.
If you want to translate a string ; here the corresponding documentation :
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html
If you want help from the HIkaShop support team ; please provide more concret details and explanations.
Regards,
When you create a thread, please provide accurate information.
As you know, HikaShop 3.1.10 does not exist.
If you want to translate a string ; here the corresponding documentation :
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html
If you want help from the HIkaShop support team ; please provide more concret details and explanations.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds