- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
page when I empty the cart
9 years 6 months ago #265428
by lensky
page when I empty the cart was created by lensky
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi,
if I put a book of my site in the cart, then I go in the cart and empty it I got a page I never (voluntering) set up.
Which page is it? Where should I set it?
thank you
Elena
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi,
if I put a book of my site in the cart, then I go in the cart and empty it I got a page I never (voluntering) set up.
Which page is it? Where should I set it?
thank you
Elena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 6 months ago #265429
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic page when I empty the cart
Hello,
The solution will probably be to directly use the "Force a menu on the checkout" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" to be correctly redirected where you want.
The solution will probably be to directly use the "Force a menu on the checkout" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" to be correctly redirected where you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265515
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic page when I empty the cart
hi,
I just tried but it doesn't work.
any other suggestion?
thank you
Elena
I just tried but it doesn't work.
any other suggestion?
thank you
Elena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265516
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic page when I empty the cart
Hello,
URL where to redirect when the cart is empty
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...onfig.html#main_cart
Regards,
URL where to redirect when the cart is empty
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...onfig.html#main_cart
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds