- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Update cart page forbidden
9 years 6 months ago #265723
by lemiran
Update cart page forbidden was created by lemiran
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
geraldinemaurin.com/commande-cd
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox v52
Hi everyone!
I'm a new user to HikaShop, but i know very well joomla.
I have a J3 website here : geraldinemaurin.com/commande-cd/
I just wanted to sell 1 product. But i'm not sure i properly configured my HikaShop. When i click on "add to cart" button i have this message:
You don't have permission to access /commande-cd/product/updatecart on this server.
I didn't success to add a price on my product neither. Do you think these two elements are connected?
Thank you very much for your help!
Regards
Miran
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox v52
Hi everyone!
I'm a new user to HikaShop, but i know very well joomla.
I have a J3 website here : geraldinemaurin.com/commande-cd/
I just wanted to sell 1 product. But i'm not sure i properly configured my HikaShop. When i click on "add to cart" button i have this message:
You don't have permission to access /commande-cd/product/updatecart on this server.
I didn't success to add a price on my product neither. Do you think these two elements are connected?
Thank you very much for your help!
Regards
Miran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265729
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Update cart page forbidden
Hi,
I don't think that the problem is linked to the add to cart.
I actually see the same error monosnap.com/file/9lUyN8B86HlefHfSZ75WeVIKed7x14 when I go to geraldinemaurin.com/commande-cd/
So it seems that the problem is more general than just HikaShop.
I don't think that the problem is linked to the add to cart.
I actually see the same error monosnap.com/file/9lUyN8B86HlefHfSZ75WeVIKed7x14 when I go to geraldinemaurin.com/commande-cd/
So it seems that the problem is more general than just HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 5 months ago #267008
by AcresPetProducts
Replied by AcresPetProducts on topic Update cart page forbidden
Just started to receive the same problem here -
www.acrespetproducts.com
- when adding an item to the shopping cart.
Any resolution?
Any resolution?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 5 months ago #267033
by AcresPetProducts
Replied by AcresPetProducts on topic Update cart page forbidden
For anyone experiencing this issue get in touch with your hosting provider.
Our hosts response which corrected the issue:
"This issue should be solved. The error was getting triggered by Mod Security"
Our hosts response which corrected the issue:
"This issue should be solved. The error was getting triggered by Mod Security"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds