- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Moving and translate Error-Messages
9 years 6 months ago #265921
by Reinsch
Moving and translate Error-Messages was created by Reinsch
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hello,
here my problem. I've limited the quantity of an product (on the product settings). And if anybody want more a Error-Message will appear (attached file). Its fine.
But now I want this message not in the Mini Cart on the top. Can I moved this Message to my own position?
Other question: Can I translate this text like the other ones? This text is not standart in the language file (I have the last one and I#m using the translation possibility).
In which php can I find this messages?
Thanks for all, regards,
Jonas
Hello,
here my problem. I've limited the quantity of an product (on the product settings). And if anybody want more a Error-Message will appear (attached file). Its fine.
But now I want this message not in the Mini Cart on the top. Can I moved this Message to my own position?
Other question: Can I translate this text like the other ones? This text is not standart in the language file (I have the last one and I#m using the translation possibility).
In which php can I find this messages?
Thanks for all, regards,
Jonas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265959
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Moving and translate Error-Messages
Hi,
1. You'll have a hard time to move the error message somewhere else.
As the system uses AJAX, the system has to display the error message where it finds the issue.
I would recommend configuring the hikashop cart notification plugin which displays nice messages when the product is added or not.
2. Translating it is easy. You can find it in the translation file, like all the other texts of HikaShop:
TOO_MUCH_QTY_FOR_PRODUCT="Too much quantity selected for product %s"
It's on line 3146 of the English translation file.
1. You'll have a hard time to move the error message somewhere else.
As the system uses AJAX, the system has to display the error message where it finds the issue.
I would recommend configuring the hikashop cart notification plugin which displays nice messages when the product is added or not.
2. Translating it is easy. You can find it in the translation file, like all the other texts of HikaShop:
TOO_MUCH_QTY_FOR_PRODUCT="Too much quantity selected for product %s"
It's on line 3146 of the English translation file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reinsch
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266002
by Reinsch
Replied by Reinsch on topic Moving and translate Error-Messages
Hi Nicolas,
thanks for the answers.
To 1: OK, I have had test the positions in the hikashop cart notification plugin but the notifications doesn't change their possitions. The nice messages are displaying all in the head of the site (like joomla messages and also the error masseges if they are produced on a logical joomla-menu-site). If the messages are produced in checkout (no joomla-menu-site) there will displayed on the cart.
If I cannot change it, its not the worst thing.
To 2: Sometimes the searching of terms isn't working well. Thank you for send me this line! With this I could translate it!
Regards,
Jonas
thanks for the answers.
To 1: OK, I have had test the positions in the hikashop cart notification plugin but the notifications doesn't change their possitions. The nice messages are displaying all in the head of the site (like joomla messages and also the error masseges if they are produced on a logical joomla-menu-site). If the messages are produced in checkout (no joomla-menu-site) there will displayed on the cart.
If I cannot change it, its not the worst thing.
To 2: Sometimes the searching of terms isn't working well. Thank you for send me this line! With this I could translate it!
Regards,
Jonas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds