- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
adding prices to variants
- PaulLenton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 6 months ago #266150
by PaulLenton
adding prices to variants was created by PaulLenton
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.billbo.co.uk/
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
Hi,
since updating Hikashop business to 3.01 I am having problems adding more than one price to a variant.
I have created my variants, added my pictures and other content and all is fine. I click on the + button next to price and fill in the fields then click ok ( this bit works fine) but nothing happens when I click the plus button again until I save and close not just the variant but also the product.
I have tried using several browsers and even used a different PC but I have the same issue.
I dont get any error messages and I can still use other funtctions.
Any ideas.
Thanks Paul
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
Hi,
since updating Hikashop business to 3.01 I am having problems adding more than one price to a variant.
I have created my variants, added my pictures and other content and all is fine. I click on the + button next to price and fill in the fields then click ok ( this bit works fine) but nothing happens when I click the plus button again until I save and close not just the variant but also the product.
I have tried using several browsers and even used a different PC but I have the same issue.
I dont get any error messages and I can still use other funtctions.
Any ideas.
Thanks Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #266152
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic adding prices to variants
Hello,
We never see this kind of issue, can you provdie via our Contact us form some backend access in order to process some test by ourself ?
Because from what you tell, I don't see other way to proceed.
Note : Don't forget to add to your Contact us message an Url link to this thread, AND notify us in this thread that you send this references.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
We never see this kind of issue, can you provdie via our Contact us form some backend access in order to process some test by ourself ?
Because from what you tell, I don't see other way to proceed.
Note : Don't forget to add to your Contact us message an Url link to this thread, AND notify us in this thread that you send this references.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PaulLenton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 6 months ago #266243
by PaulLenton
Replied by PaulLenton on topic adding prices to variants
Hi,
I have messaged you with url to backend and login details.
Thanks
Paul
I have messaged you with url to backend and login details.
Thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266269
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic adding prices to variants
Hi,
Thank you.
We've added a patch on our end in order to fix that.
Download the install package on our website again and install it on yours and that will add the patch.
Thank you.
We've added a patch on our end in order to fix that.
Download the install package on our website again and install it on yours and that will add the patch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds