- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
Read only custom fields
9 years 6 months ago #266390
by Galle43
Read only custom fields was created by Galle43
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
I know this question is very simple and easy to answer, but I am not able to find the answer and I really have tried.
I want to create a custom field named "Language" just to let the customers to know with language the item (book) is written. So, when creating the product I could only choose among a list of languages.
I was about to use "text" option, but I would prefer to choose which language to avoid mistyping.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Jose López
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
I know this question is very simple and easy to answer, but I am not able to find the answer and I really have tried.
I want to create a custom field named "Language" just to let the customers to know with language the item (book) is written. So, when creating the product I could only choose among a list of languages.
I was about to use "text" option, but I would prefer to choose which language to avoid mistyping.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Jose López
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266393
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Read only custom fields
Hello,
If it's something the customer has to choose when he place the product in the cart ; you have to use a "item custom field".
Best in your case would be to do a "dropdown list" ; so you will define the different values in the list.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...shop-field-form.html
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/product-page/with-form
Regards,
If it's something the customer has to choose when he place the product in the cart ; you have to use a "item custom field".
Best in your case would be to do a "dropdown list" ; so you will define the different values in the list.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...shop-field-form.html
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/product-page/with-form
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Galle43
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds