- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Menu URL Path
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 4 months ago #269805
by kyteasdale
Menu URL Path was created by kyteasdale
Hi guys - I'm trying to set modules on pages for certain brands. i.e. if the brand is APPLE, then the APPLE module is displayed
On the Category Listing for APPLE, all products are shown. Sometimes when you click a product it loads a "/APPLE/product/123" link and sometimes a "/shop/product/123" link.
How can I make sure the menu link uses the brand path?
On the Category Listing for APPLE, all products are shown. Sometimes when you click a product it loads a "/APPLE/product/123" link and sometimes a "/shop/product/123" link.
How can I make sure the menu link uses the brand path?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269818
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Menu URL Path
Hi,
I suppose that it is because you have inconsistent canonical URLs in your products and that you have activated the "force canonical URLs on listings" setting.
So I would recommend checking on the canonical URLs of your products (its a field when you edit the products).
I suppose that it is because you have inconsistent canonical URLs in your products and that you have activated the "force canonical URLs on listings" setting.
So I would recommend checking on the canonical URLs of your products (its a field when you edit the products).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds