- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
Free download
- JB-OptoPort
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 4 months ago #270088
by JB-OptoPort
Free download was created by JB-OptoPort
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0
Hi,
How can I make the file download to be free and available for all user?
I'd like to upload datasheets to the products and it should be downloadable for all user.
At now I upload a file to a product but it not appear in the page.
Thanks,
Trixi
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0
Hi,
How can I make the file download to be free and available for all user?
I'd like to upload datasheets to the products and it should be downloadable for all user.
At now I upload a file to a product but it not appear in the page.
Thanks,
Trixi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270089
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Free download
Hi,
After you upload the file on your product, edit it by clicking on its name and you'll have a checkbox to make it a free download.
After you upload the file on your product, edit it by clicking on its name and you'll have a checkbox to make it a free download.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JB-OptoPort
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JB-OptoPort
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 4 months ago #270406
by JB-OptoPort
Replied by JB-OptoPort on topic Free download
Hi,
It's OK now.
Thank you Nicolas!
It's OK now.
Thank you Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds