Images get removed when product is copied
9 years 3 months ago #271273
by Rixters
Images get removed when product is copied was created by Rixters
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi I have two questions,
I did a VM import. The shop is working normal and all products are imported and have images. But when I copy a product the images are not copied and the image field is empty. Also when I do a CSV import and the images are in the right csv field and format, the images are also not added. can you tell me if this is a bug?
On import I also get a log saying that there are invalid product codes. Is there a log where I can check what product are causing troubles?
Thanks in advance!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi I have two questions,
I did a VM import. The shop is working normal and all products are imported and have images. But when I copy a product the images are not copied and the image field is empty. Also when I do a CSV import and the images are in the right csv field and format, the images are also not added. can you tell me if this is a bug?
On import I also get a log saying that there are invalid product codes. Is there a log where I can check what product are causing troubles?
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271278
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Images get removed when product is copied
Hi,
1. We don't know of such issue that would be linked to the import.
If to try the copy of a product that you created from scratch in HikaShop configured the same as a VM imported product, do you have the problem as well or not ? It might be a more generic problem.
2. There is no log of the import being generated for now.
1. We don't know of such issue that would be linked to the import.
If to try the copy of a product that you created from scratch in HikaShop configured the same as a VM imported product, do you have the problem as well or not ? It might be a more generic problem.
2. There is no log of the import being generated for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271407
by Rixters
Replied by Rixters on topic Images get removed when product is copied
Hi Nico,
When I create a new product and upload a new image everything works fine. When I create a new product and select a used image from the list the image is not saved. It gets removed as soon as save is pressed. The same when I copy a product... Then the image is also removed...
I hope you have a solution
When I create a new product and upload a new image everything works fine. When I create a new product and select a used image from the list the image is not saved. It gets removed as soon as save is pressed. The same when I copy a product... Then the image is also removed...
I hope you have a solution
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Rixters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271411
by Rixters
Replied by Rixters on topic Images get removed when product is copied
I restored the site to a live server just to be sure it was not my development environment. Got the same behavior. creating a new product with a used image from the server will not save.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271413
by Rixters
Replied by Rixters on topic Images get removed when product is copied
Short update: When I select up to 8 or 10 pictures sometimes 1 of them will stick on save. The other images are still removed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271420
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Images get removed when product is copied
Hi,
Could you provide an access to the backend and FTP of the test website and instructions to reproduce the issue with an example so that we can have a look at it ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Could you provide an access to the backend and FTP of the test website and instructions to reproduce the issue with an example so that we can have a look at it ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds