Where I can modify the view of Cart Module?
- cesarlab69
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago #272041
by cesarlab69
Where I can modify the view of Cart Module? was created by cesarlab69
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.01
Where I can modify the view of Cart Module in HK 3.1.1?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.01
Where I can modify the view of Cart Module in HK 3.1.1?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272047
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where I can modify the view of Cart Module?
Hi,
Turn on the "Display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration and you'll be able to easily see which view file you need to edit.
It's probably the file "cart" of the view "product" that you want to edit via the menu Display>Views.
Turn on the "Display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration and you'll be able to easily see which view file you need to edit.
It's probably the file "cart" of the view "product" that you want to edit via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cesarlab69
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 3 months ago #272087
by cesarlab69
Replied by cesarlab69 on topic Where I can modify the view of Cart Module?
Hi Nicolas, thank but I don´t find this view, I want to change the look of the minicart and make an override that show only the numbre of products and a cart icon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cesarlab69
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 3 months ago #272102
by cesarlab69
Replied by cesarlab69 on topic Where I can modify the view of Cart Module?
Ok I find it, thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272092
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where I can modify the view of Cart Module?
Hi,
In that case you shouldn't need to modify the view.
You can use a translation override in order to change the text and only keep the number of elements and some CSS on it to add the image.
The translation keys used when you have only the quantity displayed are:
X_ITEMS="%s items"
X_ITEM="%s item"
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Make sure that you turned off the display of the price in the settings of the cart module so that it uses these translations.
And for the image, for example:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/43603-ca...und-image.html#43629
In that case you shouldn't need to modify the view.
You can use a translation override in order to change the text and only keep the number of elements and some CSS on it to add the image.
The translation keys used when you have only the quantity displayed are:
X_ITEMS="%s items"
X_ITEM="%s item"
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Make sure that you turned off the display of the price in the settings of the cart module so that it uses these translations.
And for the image, for example:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/43603-ca...und-image.html#43629
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds