Skip to main content

Make a custom field to send a email to the manufacturer

More
9 years 1 month ago #276834 by woidl
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7

Hi,

I need to send a copy of the confirmed order to the manufacturer of the product to tell him that one of his products was bought.
(One mail is sent to the merchant, one to the marketplace, one to the buyer.... and one email should be sent to the manufacturer.)

How can I make this work?
Adding a custom field somehow?

I did not get it work, maybe there is an easier way..
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #276839 by nicolas
Hi,

Adding a custom field of the table "category" so that you could enter the email address in the brands and associate the brands and the products.
Then, you could customize the order confirmation email in order to send a copy to that email address.
Or you could create a custom plugin to send a specific email to that email address. That way, you could have only the products of that manufacturer and not the others, etc.
But both options will require some coding.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #276893 by woidl
Hi

I made a custom field category for the email-address, column name "emailmarkenhersteller";
Now I can add an email address for every manufacturer.
Thank you so far.

How can I do the second step to modify the confirmation email?
This is above my knowledge.
Who could help me?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #276894 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

2. It will actually require development skills so if you need the help of a professional developer to quickly develop it, you can check our partners section : www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Or our commercial jobs section : www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: woidl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum