- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Multiple characteristics in variants
8 years 11 months ago #280011
by Gingercat
Multiple characteristics in variants was created by Gingercat
Hi,
I'm creating products (clothes) with several sizes and several colors. (ie 50, 52, 54, 56 and white, black, red, ...)
I'm using variants so far, but I then need to input every color availlable for every size availlable. I don't need this and it's time consuming.
Is there a way to select colors and assign them to all sizes at once?
If not, is there a way to speed up the process by using checkboxes to select the values, instead of the dropdown menu ?
Thanks
I'm creating products (clothes) with several sizes and several colors. (ie 50, 52, 54, 56 and white, black, red, ...)
I'm using variants so far, but I then need to input every color availlable for every size availlable. I don't need this and it's time consuming.
Is there a way to select colors and assign them to all sizes at once?
If not, is there a way to speed up the process by using checkboxes to select the values, instead of the dropdown menu ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #280063
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Multiple characteristics in variants
Hello,
For creating phase :
I see a solution to create all product and variants at the same time, the CSV file, here a documentation that will details you how to import and beside generate product with variants.
For the front end variants selection don't forget that you have different display options, in the Main HikaShop Configuration, Display tab and Product Options tab.
You will see this :
In this dropdown, you will have several display options to better fit all your variants possibilities, don't forget in each Characteristics config to Characteristics selection method to Inherit, that will able your main config to be applied.
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
For creating phase :
I see a solution to create all product and variants at the same time, the CSV file, here a documentation that will details you how to import and beside generate product with variants.
For the front end variants selection don't forget that you have different display options, in the Main HikaShop Configuration, Display tab and Product Options tab.
You will see this :
In this dropdown, you will have several display options to better fit all your variants possibilities, don't forget in each Characteristics config to Characteristics selection method to Inherit, that will able your main config to be applied.
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds