Skip to main content

Buttos to edit product price missing in mobile version of administrator back-end

More
8 years 11 months ago #280247 by Foxworks
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.kiteoutlet.eu
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 61.0.3163.98

When I try to edit my products in the administrator back-end using my mobile phone the pencil icon to start editing the product price, price with tax, currency, etc. is missing. This means that I cannot edit the price of my products. When viewed with any browser on a regular pc there is both a pencil icon and trash can icon displayed next to the product price. Neither of them is present on mobile. Please see attached screenshots for clarity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #280251 by nicolas
Hi,

Remove the lines:

table#hikashop_product_price_table tbody td:nth-last-child(1),
table#hikashop_product_price_table th:nth-last-child(1),
in the backend CSS of HikaShop via the HikaShop CSS edition interface and that will fix the issue. We'll add the change for the next version of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foxworks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #280280 by Foxworks
Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for your reply. I have edited this post because our posts crossed, and I didn't see your answer before I posted my long reply to my own first post with additional information. Since that is now no longer relevant, I have removed it.

I will try your solution.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Foxworks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum