- Posts: 139
- Thank you received: 10
Paid products (not ready) with no add to cart button
8 years 11 months ago #280487
by paurray
Paid products (not ready) with no add to cart button was created by paurray
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.1.7 .
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi Hika Shop
Going here:
www.finalbug.net/hikashop-menu-for-brand.../23-fcpx-foundations
I have 4 products.
FCPX Media Foundations = Is ready.
FCPX Browser Magic (2018) = Not ready and will cost money in 2018
FCPX Project Gymnastics (2018) ) = Not ready and will cost money in 2018
FCPX Polished Finishing (2018) ) = Not ready and will cost money in 2018
Thus I want to remove “The Add to Cart” button for the last 3 products but would like to have them displayed!
In the Configuration section
Under “Product”
I have “Display 'add to cart' button for free products” set to “NO”
In for e.g. the Project Settings for “FCPX Project Gymnastics (2018)”
In the section “Prices and taxes”
I have Price set to 0
And this means that the Add to Cart Button at least disappears.
The problem is I would like:
a) the price to be displayed
b) no “Add to cart button” to be added.
Can I achieve this?
or is it either
a) free and no “Add to cart” button
b) costs money and there is an add to cart button!?!
thanks
Paul
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.1.7 .
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi Hika Shop
Going here:
www.finalbug.net/hikashop-menu-for-brand.../23-fcpx-foundations
I have 4 products.
FCPX Media Foundations = Is ready.
FCPX Browser Magic (2018) = Not ready and will cost money in 2018
FCPX Project Gymnastics (2018) ) = Not ready and will cost money in 2018
FCPX Polished Finishing (2018) ) = Not ready and will cost money in 2018
Thus I want to remove “The Add to Cart” button for the last 3 products but would like to have them displayed!
In the Configuration section
Under “Product”
I have “Display 'add to cart' button for free products” set to “NO”
In for e.g. the Project Settings for “FCPX Project Gymnastics (2018)”
In the section “Prices and taxes”
I have Price set to 0
And this means that the Add to Cart Button at least disappears.
The problem is I would like:
a) the price to be displayed
b) no “Add to cart button” to be added.
Can I achieve this?
or is it either
a) free and no “Add to cart” button
b) costs money and there is an add to cart button!?!
thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280489
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paid products (not ready) with no add to cart button
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paurray
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280534
by paurray
Replied by paurray on topic Paid products (not ready) with no add to cart button
Hi Jerome
Perfect.
thanks
Paul
Perfect.
thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds