Skip to main content

Add Product Name and Brand To Cart

More
8 years 11 months ago #280904 by MyWorld
When I enter a product in the backend I don't add the "brand name" in the product name field because it will be repeated on the page because I have the brand listed above the product name on the page already. But when I add the product to the cart it does not add the brand name of the product. Is there a way to get the brand name added to the cart as well and if so how?

Attached is screenshot of the product details and a screenshot as to how it looks in the cart.




Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #280912 by Jerome
Hello,

It requires view customization with some PHP code in order to load the brand details depending the products in the cart.
If you do not have the development skills ; you could see to contact an HikaShop partner specialized in integration.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum