Skip to main content

Discount not shown on discountpage for some products

More
8 years 11 months ago #281325 by gasoline
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All

Client just added some new product with discount. And the discount is not shown on the discountpage.

All settings sems equal, I checked with other products (product, menu's, etc). So I'm a bit flabberquested here.

Any idea what is going wrong?

This message contains confidential information


Go to page 2 and the last articales don't have their discount displayed. But when you click the artice and go to the artile page the discount is shown.


I'll keep on trying!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #281327 by Jerome

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #281470 by gasoline
Hi Jerome,
As far as I can see all menu items and 'general' settings are the same. Only for these newly add products the discount is not shown in "sale' section. As you can see the other products have their discount shown. And on the individual productpage the discount is shown. So I'm a bit confused now.

I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by gasoline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #281495 by Jerome
Hello,

It looks like the products with the issue are products with variants.
Would it be possible to know how your products are configured ?
Does the main product have a price ?
Can you compare how these products are configured with the "Fauteuil" products ? (since the display of the discount is right displayed).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #281541 by gasoline

Jerome wrote: Hello,

It looks like the products with the issue are products with variants.
Would it be possible to know how your products are configured ?
Does the main product have a price ?
Can you compare how these products are configured with the "Fauteuil" products ? (since the display of the discount is right displayed).

Regards,


Hi Jerome,
I cant find the error. But the chairs and Quilts are configured differently.

The chairs have a set price and the variants have no price (they are just 2 different options).
The quilts have no price (had a price but I removed but that did not make a difference) and the variants (sizes) have different prices.

The chairs had a percentage discount, I tried that with the quilts but no change.

I checked the main category menuitem for both, they are set exactly the same.

I'll keep on trying!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #281555 by Philip
Hello,

Just to be sure to understand you well, you said that reproduce the same product configuration (especially variants price) don't solve the issue ?
If that's true, we will need some backend access to proceed some tests by ourself because this situation is quite strange !
But before you provide these elements can you be double-check that the same product configuration don't change your discount display in your Item Menu.
Note : To provide important elements use our Contact us form, and add to your message an Url link to this topic.

Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #282159 by gasoline
Hi Philippe,

I send you the info by the contactform. Hope to hear from you soon.

I'll keep on trying!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #282161 by nicolas
Hi,

Thanks. It seems that your problem is similar to this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/discount-coupon/8...-on-detail-page.html
However, this was patched in HikaShop 3.2.0 so you should not normally have the problem since you're on HikaShop 3.2.1
Thus, I don't know why it's not working properly.
Could you also provide a FTP access so that we could have a deeper look into it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #282220 by gasoline

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Thanks. It seems that your problem is similar to this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/discount-coupon/8...-on-detail-page.html
However, this was patched in HikaShop 3.2.0 so you should not normally have the problem since you're on HikaShop 3.2.1
Thus, I don't know why it's not working properly.
Could you also provide a FTP access so that we could have a deeper look into it ?


Hi Nicolas,

This message contains confidential information

Please be careful, it's a live site ;)

Thanks for your care.

I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by gasoline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #282260 by nicolas
Hi,

Thanks. I found the issue and added a patch for it.
We'll add the patch on our end for the next version of HikaShop too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gasoline

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #282262 by gasoline

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Thanks. I found the issue and added a patch for it.
We'll add the patch on our end for the next version of HikaShop too.


Thanks Nicolas,
Appreciate your support. It's working again. Very happy now. :)

I'll keep on trying!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum