- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
Product Image upload limitation
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 11 months ago #281815
by thomas.boepple
Product Image upload limitation was created by thomas.boepple
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.niagaraparkit.com/oztimber
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.98
I am unable to upload / save images to the product page of a size around 3Mb.
The server 'memory_limit' is 52M (no space between 52 and M)
and the upload limit in Joomla is 10M
Having gone through some topics here I have added:
namekey "image_check_memory" and the value "0" in the hikashop_config table via PHPMyAdmin.
I am still not able to save that size into HikaShop - I tried several images just in case that one might be corrupt.
The image is however found in Media > com_hikashop > uploads
I can upload an image with 176KB no problem.
Screenshot of attempted upload in backend attached.
What do you think is happening here?
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.98
I am unable to upload / save images to the product page of a size around 3Mb.
The server 'memory_limit' is 52M (no space between 52 and M)
and the upload limit in Joomla is 10M
Having gone through some topics here I have added:
namekey "image_check_memory" and the value "0" in the hikashop_config table via PHPMyAdmin.
I am still not able to save that size into HikaShop - I tried several images just in case that one might be corrupt.
The image is however found in Media > com_hikashop > uploads
I can upload an image with 176KB no problem.
Screenshot of attempted upload in backend attached.
What do you think is happening here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 11 months ago #281816
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Product Image upload limitation
Increased
memory limit
and
max execution time
and it works now
'hope this helps someone here
memory limit
and
max execution time
and it works now
'hope this helps someone here
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds