- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Sell eBooks in the same page with hard-copies
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #282527
by vtheod
Sell eBooks in the same page with hard-copies was created by vtheod
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.20
Hi!
I want to sell books in both physical and digital form. I also want to sell them on the same page.
What I have done so far is to create the product with 2 variants so the customer can choose between ebook or hardcopy.
The problem is that when customer orders an ebook, during checkout hikashop asks about postage.
How can I disable postage in ebooks?
Thanks in advance
Vasilis
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.20
Hi!
I want to sell books in both physical and digital form. I also want to sell them on the same page.
What I have done so far is to create the product with 2 variants so the customer can choose between ebook or hardcopy.
The problem is that when customer orders an ebook, during checkout hikashop asks about postage.
How can I disable postage in ebooks?
Thanks in advance
Vasilis
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by vtheod.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282529
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sell eBooks in the same page with hard-copies
Hello,
1 - Set a weight for the physical book product
2 - Do not set a weight for the digital book product
3 - Be sure that all physical products have a weight in their configuration.
4 - Deactivate the setting "force shipping regardless of the weight" in your HikaShop configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ml#checkout_shipping
And it should be all good.
Regards,
1 - Set a weight for the physical book product
2 - Do not set a weight for the digital book product
3 - Be sure that all physical products have a weight in their configuration.
4 - Deactivate the setting "force shipping regardless of the weight" in your HikaShop configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ml#checkout_shipping
And it should be all good.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vtheod
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282623
by vtheod
Replied by vtheod on topic Sell eBooks in the same page with hard-copies
It works!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds