- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 2
Conditional fields in product
8 years 10 months ago #282838
by Muadib24
Conditional fields in product was created by Muadib24
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 48
Hello, I have installed a system for purchasing gift certificates. (I have the Business version and Hikaserial)
Exemple : I want to offer a meal to my daughter for her birthday, I have the choice to send by email or by post. I created characteristics with variants and an additional cost of 3€ for the post, everything works.
Question : Is what I can, when I select mail item in the product, that the custom fields for the address (postcode, city, street...) appear ?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 48
Hello, I have installed a system for purchasing gift certificates. (I have the Business version and Hikaserial)
Exemple : I want to offer a meal to my daughter for her birthday, I have the choice to send by email or by post. I created characteristics with variants and an additional cost of 3€ for the post, everything works.
Question : Is what I can, when I select mail item in the product, that the custom fields for the address (postcode, city, street...) appear ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282843
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Conditional fields in product
Hi,
That's not possible. You can create custom item fields and they'll display on the product page.
But there is no option to display/hide them based on the selection of the characteristics. That would require adding some custom javascript code by a developer.
That's not possible. You can create custom item fields and they'll display on the product page.
But there is no option to display/hide them based on the selection of the characteristics. That would require adding some custom javascript code by a developer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muadib24
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds