- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
https not secure message with mixed content
- PaulLenton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 8 months ago #286365
by PaulLenton
https not secure message with mixed content was created by PaulLenton
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.billbo.co.uk/index.php/bears/sitting...rs/25cm-charlie-bear
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : mixed content not secure
Hi,
I have just setup my website with a ssl certificate and set joomla to use the https protocal.
All works fine but when I go to certain products I get the warning that there is mixed content.
How can I get these products to use the https like the other products on my site.
I have attached a pic of the error.
Regads
Paul Kemp
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : mixed content not secure
Hi,
I have just setup my website with a ssl certificate and set joomla to use the https protocal.
All works fine but when I go to certain products I get the warning that there is mixed content.
How can I get these products to use the https like the other products on my site.
I have attached a pic of the error.
Regads
Paul Kemp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286368
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic https not secure message with mixed content
Hi,
If you look at the URL of the image, it's the image that you've added in the description of your product:
monosnap.com/file/VleMZDyElubMGOe88sEAnuRDLvdYPo
So you need to edit it and change it to use https.
If you look at the URL of the image, it's the image that you've added in the description of your product:
monosnap.com/file/VleMZDyElubMGOe88sEAnuRDLvdYPo
So you need to edit it and change it to use https.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulLenton
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PaulLenton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
8 years 8 months ago #286447
by PaulLenton
Replied by PaulLenton on topic https not secure message with mixed content
Thanks Nicolas,
Dont know why I didnt spot that myself, long day I guess.
Thanks Paul
Dont know why I didnt spot that myself, long day I guess.
Thanks Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds