- Posts: 139
- Thank you received: 10
Html Checker Errors and Warnings wondering what I am doing wrong?
8 years 7 months ago #287522
by paurray
-- url of the page with the problem -- : finalbug.net
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7-17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : MISC
Hello Hike Shop
Running the HTML validator here:
validator.w3.org
For my site here:
finalbug.net
I get a whole pile of Errors/Warnings that seem also to be Hika Shop related.
I do not pretend to understand any of this and suspect that I have misconfigured something.
Could you kindly have a look at these and tell me if there is anything that I need to change/reconfigure.
thanks
Paul
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

thanks
Paul
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7-17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : MISC
Hello Hike Shop
Running the HTML validator here:
validator.w3.org
For my site here:
finalbug.net
I get a whole pile of Errors/Warnings that seem also to be Hika Shop related.
I do not pretend to understand any of this and suspect that I have misconfigured something.
Could you kindly have a look at these and tell me if there is anything that I need to change/reconfigure.
thanks
Paul
1)
Code:
Warning: The type attribute for the style element is not needed and should be omitted.
From line 24, column 2; to line 24, column 24
/css" />↩ <style type="text/css">↩#sect
2)
Code:
Error: CSS: padding-top: Parse Error.
At line 28, column 39
adding-top:30px,;padding-right
3)
Code:
Error: CSS: padding-right: Parse Error.
At line 28, column 59
ding-right:30px,;padding-botto
4)
Code:
Error: CSS: padding-bottom: Parse Error.
At line 28, column 80
ing-bottom:30px,;padding-left:
5)
Code:
Error: CSS: padding-left: Parse Error.
At line 28, column 99
dding-left:30px,;background-co
6)
Code:
Error: CSS: Parse Error.
At line 45, column 2
lor: #f5f5f5;↩}↩}↩nav-pills>li
7)
Code:
Error: CSS: Parse Error.
At line 46, column 2
r: #f5f5f5;↩}↩}↩nav-pills>li.a
Code:
Warning: The type attribute is unnecessary for JavaScript resources.
From line 63, column 2; to line 63, column 79
/script>↩ <script src="/media/com_hikashop/js/hikashop.js?v=322" type="text/javascript"></scri
thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287536
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Html Checker Errors and Warnings wondering what I am doing wrong?
Hi,
None of these errors or warnings come from HikaShop.
The CSS errors come from your Joomla template. You should contact them.
And the type in script/style tags are normal so I wouldn't bother with that:
stackoverflow.com/questions/12634315/are...lements-still-needed
And even if you want to fix them, it's not something you can change in HikaShop. Maybe in your template, or in the core of Joomla.
None of these errors or warnings come from HikaShop.
The CSS errors come from your Joomla template. You should contact them.
And the type in script/style tags are normal so I wouldn't bother with that:
stackoverflow.com/questions/12634315/are...lements-still-needed
And even if you want to fix them, it's not something you can change in HikaShop. Maybe in your template, or in the core of Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287607
by paurray
Replied by paurray on topic Html Checker Errors and Warnings wondering what I am doing wrong?
Hi Nicolas
My bad I thought that those code snippets were Hika Shp related.
Thanks for the link.
I had a look at it and kind of understood what it is about.
Kind of like law, there is no one absolute law to end them all rather different legal decisions.
IANAL :dry:
Paul
My bad I thought that those code snippets were Hika Shp related.
Thanks for the link.
I had a look at it and kind of understood what it is about.
Kind of like law, there is no one absolute law to end them all rather different legal decisions.
IANAL :dry:
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds