- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 3
Value of Extra Field get's lost, as soon as I save a product
- bytekultur
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #290333
by bytekultur
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0 or 3.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.28
Hello
When I make a change to a product, the value of one of the extra fields get's lost. I can't save it anymore, when i fill it in new. the value just don't get saved.
On the Version that is live is Business Hika 3.3.0 - I tested it local with 3.4.0, but have the same problem.
This field "m2 per package" is very important, then because of this, it shows me different price in the product
(instead of piece, it shows m2 price)
Because it is an backend Problem, i don't think it has something todo with my template overrides.
for any tipp I'm very thankful - it is quite urgent!
best regards,
Maya
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.28
Hello
When I make a change to a product, the value of one of the extra fields get's lost. I can't save it anymore, when i fill it in new. the value just don't get saved.
On the Version that is live is Business Hika 3.3.0 - I tested it local with 3.4.0, but have the same problem.
This field "m2 per package" is very important, then because of this, it shows me different price in the product
(instead of piece, it shows m2 price)
Because it is an backend Problem, i don't think it has something todo with my template overrides.
for any tipp I'm very thankful - it is quite urgent!
best regards,
Maya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290334
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Value of Extra Field get's lost, as soon as I save a product
Hi,
If it's urgent, then please use our contact form to provide:
- a backend access
- a FTP access
- a link to this thread
- precise instructions to reproduce the issue (name of the custom field ?)
That way, we can have a look directly and see if there is a bug or a problem with some of your settings.
If it's urgent, then please use our contact form to provide:
- a backend access
- a FTP access
- a link to this thread
- precise instructions to reproduce the issue (name of the custom field ?)
That way, we can have a look directly and see if there is a bug or a problem with some of your settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bytekultur
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bytekultur
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 3
8 years 6 months ago #290371
by bytekultur
Replied by bytekultur on topic Value of Extra Field get's lost, as soon as I save a product
Thanks, I just did that
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bytekultur
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 3
8 years 6 months ago #290428
by bytekultur
Replied by bytekultur on topic Value of Extra Field get's lost, as soon as I save a product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290383
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Value of Extra Field get's lost, as soon as I save a product
Hi,
Thank you for the access.
Change the code:
to:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php and that will fix the problem.
We'll include the patch in the next version of HikaShop.
Thank you for the access.
Change the code:
Code:
if(!isset($formData[$parent]) || !in_array($formData[$parent], $field->field_options['parent_value'])) {
Code:
$valid = true;
if(isset($formData[$parent])){
if(is_array($formData[$parent])){
foreach($formData[$parent] as $selectedValue){
if(!in_array($selectedValue, $field->field_options['parent_value']))
$valid = false;
}
}else{
$valid = in_array($formData[$parent], $field->field_options['parent_value']);
}
}
if(!isset($formData[$parent]) || !$valid) {
We'll include the patch in the next version of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds