- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
How do I edit text in hikashop?
- hikalikethat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 5 months ago #291209
by hikalikethat
How do I edit text in hikashop? was created by hikalikethat
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google CHrome latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error, just need to change text.
1. For example, "The cart is empty" is not what I want the webpage to display when the user clicks on "Cart".
2. Is this the mod_hikashop_cart module?
3. After placing an order, the user is presented with this text:
Your order is now complete.
You can either email (xxxx@xxx.com) or fax (+1 212-555-1212) us the purchase order. After we receive the purchase order, we will process the order and send the invoice. Thank you for your purchase.
How do I modify this text? I went to Components/Hikashop/Display/View and couldn't find it there. Then I went to Components/Hikashop/Configuration/Languages and edited "English (en-GB)", but I could not find the above text there either!
WHERE are the files to edit?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google CHrome latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error, just need to change text.
1. For example, "The cart is empty" is not what I want the webpage to display when the user clicks on "Cart".
2. Is this the mod_hikashop_cart module?
3. After placing an order, the user is presented with this text:
Your order is now complete.
You can either email (xxxx@xxx.com) or fax (+1 212-555-1212) us the purchase order. After we receive the purchase order, we will process the order and send the invoice. Thank you for your purchase.
How do I modify this text? I went to Components/Hikashop/Display/View and couldn't find it there. Then I went to Components/Hikashop/Configuration/Languages and edited "English (en-GB)", but I could not find the above text there either!
WHERE are the files to edit?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291211
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I edit text in hikashop?
Hi,
You indeed need to do that in the configuration of HikaShop, as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The text is there:
monosnap.com/file/UGDX0Wn45l9CVXKK3WUty3u2J9DGnu
monosnap.com/file/UGkP7fs14O143NYdnMXmkALBoEgCjr
The text:
You indeed need to do that in the configuration of HikaShop, as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The text is there:
monosnap.com/file/UGDX0Wn45l9CVXKK3WUty3u2J9DGnu
monosnap.com/file/UGkP7fs14O143NYdnMXmkALBoEgCjr
The text:
is not in HikaShop. So I suppose that you already customized it one way or another.You can either email (xxxx@xxx.com) or fax (+1 212-555-1212) us the purchase order. After we receive the purchase order, we will process the order and send the invoice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds