- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
price per m2 and fixed prices
- fensi.hu@hotmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 5 months ago #291264
by fensi.hu@hotmail.com
price per m2 and fixed prices was created by fensi.hu@hotmail.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
I sell products for fixed prices and produkts per m2
For the products per m2 i followed your instructions and that is working fine.
I changed in the language file the PER_UNIT=" Pro stück" into Preis pro m² but then the fixed prices get also Preis pro m², as expected.
How do i set up for one product Preis pro m² and for the other Preis pro Stuck.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
I sell products for fixed prices and produkts per m2
For the products per m2 i followed your instructions and that is working fine.
I changed in the language file the PER_UNIT=" Pro stück" into Preis pro m² but then the fixed prices get also Preis pro m², as expected.
How do i set up for one product Preis pro m² and for the other Preis pro Stuck.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291266
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price per m2 and fixed prices
Hi,
You didn't follow our instructions from the FAQ then
Please look at the section "I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?" in our FAQ which explains how to do what you want:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#tran
You didn't follow our instructions from the FAQ then
Please look at the section "I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?" in our FAQ which explains how to do what you want:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#tran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fensi.hu@hotmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 5 months ago #291315
by fensi.hu@hotmail.com
Replied by fensi.hu@hotmail.com on topic price per m2 and fixed prices
Hi Nicolas,
I missed that one thanks.
Can one change the texst of the ad to cart button the same way?
I used the element inspector and found hikashop_produkt_form, but i don't see that file
in the display vieuw list
Best regards
Andries
I missed that one thanks.
Can one change the texst of the ad to cart button the same way?
I used the element inspector and found hikashop_produkt_form, but i don't see that file
in the display vieuw list
Best regards
Andries
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291316
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price per m2 and fixed prices
Hi,
It's possible. You need to create a custom field of the table "product" with the column name "product_addtocart_message" and it will be taken into account automatically for the text of the add to cart button.
It's possible. You need to create a custom field of the table "product" with the column name "product_addtocart_message" and it will be taken into account automatically for the text of the add to cart button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fensi.hu@hotmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 5 months ago #291691
by fensi.hu@hotmail.com
Replied by fensi.hu@hotmail.com on topic price per m2 and fixed prices
Hello Nicolas,
Thanks i am going to try that.
I want the customer to be able to give the size of length and width in cm. I changed the php code of the custom length and width plugin from
$quantity = $quantity*$product->length*$product->width;
to
$quantity = $quantity*(($product->length*$product->width)/10000);
calculation works fine but in the email to the customer the price is multiplied by 10.000. See screenprint. I can't understand why.
Thanks i am going to try that.
I want the customer to be able to give the size of length and width in cm. I changed the php code of the custom length and width plugin from
$quantity = $quantity*$product->length*$product->width;
to
$quantity = $quantity*(($product->length*$product->width)/10000);
calculation works fine but in the email to the customer the price is multiplied by 10.000. See screenprint. I can't understand why.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291692
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price per m2 and fixed prices
Hi,
Did you correctly made the change for both of these lines in the plugin code ?
monosnap.com/file/QF945N8uymZoDHBrb13hq4pVwxg1QL
Did you correctly made the change for both of these lines in the plugin code ?
monosnap.com/file/QF945N8uymZoDHBrb13hq4pVwxg1QL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fensi.hu@hotmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 5 months ago #291738
by fensi.hu@hotmail.com
Replied by fensi.hu@hotmail.com on topic price per m2 and fixed prices
Hello Nicolas,
No i did not change both lines, now i did and it works fine.
Thanks for helping out.
No i did not change both lines, now i did and it works fine.
Thanks for helping out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds