Skip to main content

How to add different downloads to variants?

More
8 years 5 months ago #292213 by josflachs
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 59.02
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : --

I building a shop selling digital products. Each product has 3 variants, and each variant has a different price and a different download. I can create the different prices, but how do I add the correct download to each variant? What I've got now is that everyone get to see all downloads. Regardless of the variant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #292216 by nicolas
Hi,

In each variant you have a "files" area where you can define the files for that particular variant. And in that case, the customer will only see the files of the selected variant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum