- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Unique product numbers, is that possible?
8 years 4 months ago #292742
by josflachs
Unique product numbers, is that possible? was created by josflachs
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 59.02
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : --
I'm going to sell digital products. Each product requires a unique product number. Clients will have to submit their product number + email address for support and updates. The email address is not a problem, but I have no idea how I can generate unique numbers for a product.
The number should be created when the client buys his product. Where and how is not important. If , for example, the product numbers shows up on the invoice, that's good enough for me.
Is this possible? And if yes, how do I do that?
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 59.02
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : --
I'm going to sell digital products. Each product requires a unique product number. Clients will have to submit their product number + email address for support and updates. The email address is not a problem, but I have no idea how I can generate unique numbers for a product.
The number should be created when the client buys his product. Where and how is not important. If , for example, the product numbers shows up on the invoice, that's good enough for me.
Is this possible? And if yes, how do I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #292756
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Unique product numbers, is that possible?
Hello,
That's exactly the kind of HikaSerial purpose : add to product specific data and display it in order data.
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
That's exactly the kind of HikaSerial purpose : add to product specific data and display it in order data.
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds