- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Adding very large files to the product list post-upload
- billraydrums
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #292907
by billraydrums
Hi!
I just purchased the Essential Hikashop and am trying to create products; my downloadable files are very large (2+gb, audio files) and uploading them via the uploader is not possible.
How can I add these crucial files to the site so that I may create products?
I just purchased the Essential Hikashop and am trying to create products; my downloadable files are very large (2+gb, audio files) and uploading them via the uploader is not possible.
How can I add these crucial files to the site so that I may create products?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by billraydrums.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292915
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Adding very large files to the product list post-upload
Hello,
You can upload them by FTP in the "safe" folder of HikaShop ; and then provide just the "file name" of that file while adding your product file (by not using the upload but the "path" mode).
Regards,
You can upload them by FTP in the "safe" folder of HikaShop ; and then provide just the "file name" of that file while adding your product file (by not using the upload but the "path" mode).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- billraydrums
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #293134
by billraydrums
Replied by billraydrums on topic Adding very large files to the product list post-upload
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds