- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Contact page has disappeared
- BackyardFarmer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 4 months ago #293020
by BackyardFarmer
Contact page has disappeared was created by BackyardFarmer
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
backyardfarmer.co.uk
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.8.7
Only just noticed, but the contact page has disappeared from the website. I can't see where to find it to redirect it. Please can you point me in the right direction.
I can't even see where I can add our email address to the current visible page , so this is quite important.
Thankyou
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.8.7
Only just noticed, but the contact page has disappeared from the website. I can't see where to find it to redirect it. Please can you point me in the right direction.
I can't even see where I can add our email address to the current visible page , so this is quite important.
Thankyou
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293021
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Contact page has disappeared
Hi,
The contact us menu item on your website is a Joomla contact page, not a HikaShop contact page.
So you should ask that on the Joomla forum.
I suppose that it must be a problem with the settings of your menu item so you should check the via the Joomla menu manager.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b3silmy-eQ
The contact us menu item on your website is a Joomla contact page, not a HikaShop contact page.
So you should ask that on the Joomla forum.
I suppose that it must be a problem with the settings of your menu item so you should check the via the Joomla menu manager.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b3silmy-eQ
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds