- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Images not appearing
- billraydrums
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 4 months ago #293204
by billraydrums
Images not appearing was created by billraydrums
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
billray.me/shop/product/p3-23-18-127bpm.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 66.0.3359.158
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 error on image link; image is in folder and perms are 644, also CHOWN is set properly.
So I uploaded the "default product image" and when the image was uploading, a preview was there but upon the upload completing, the image is broken. I can see it in the folder and it won't appear. I have the CHOWN and CHMOD settings correct. This is weird.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 66.0.3359.158
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 error on image link; image is in folder and perms are 644, also CHOWN is set properly.
So I uploaded the "default product image" and when the image was uploading, a preview was there but upon the upload completing, the image is broken. I can see it in the folder and it won't appear. I have the CHOWN and CHMOD settings correct. This is weird.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293269
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Images not appearing
Hi,
Did you click on the save button of the HikaShop configuration after uploading the new image ?
For some reason, it seems that the sytem is looking for the image in media/com_hikashop/upload/safe
How did you configure the upload path and upload secure path settings of the HikaShop configuration ?
Did you click on the save button of the HikaShop configuration after uploading the new image ?
For some reason, it seems that the sytem is looking for the image in media/com_hikashop/upload/safe
How did you configure the upload path and upload secure path settings of the HikaShop configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds