- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot create a custom field assign to contact
8 years 3 months ago #293834
by bsimoes
Cannot create a custom field assign to contact was created by bsimoes
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Table xxx.#__hikashop_contact' doesn't exist
Hi,
When I try create a new custom fiel assign to contact to show in contact form I receive the message:
Table xxx.#__hikashop_contact' doesn't exist
I tryed reinstall Hikashop and the problem remains.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Table xxx.#__hikashop_contact' doesn't exist
Hi,
When I try create a new custom fiel assign to contact to show in contact form I receive the message:
Table xxx.#__hikashop_contact' doesn't exist
I tryed reinstall Hikashop and the problem remains.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293871
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot create a custom field assign to contact
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
While you get the error, you can ignore it and proceed to use the custom field.
If you want to remove the error, you can add the code:
before the line:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php
We'll add the patch on our end.
Thank you for your feedback.
While you get the error, you can ignore it and proceed to use the custom field.
If you want to remove the error, you can add the code:
Code:
if(in_array($table_name, array('contact')))
continue;
Code:
$query = 'ALTER TABLE '.$this->fieldTable($table_name).' ADD `'.$field->field_namekey.'` TEXT NULL';
We'll add the patch on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds