- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Product image lightbox - Hikka Content Module
8 years 1 month ago #296818
by sgodier
Product image lightbox - Hikka Content Module was created by sgodier
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.switchsafe.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
Hi
I am using the Hikka content module to display products, with the setting laid out in Inherit Div.
I am able to adjust the size of the thumbnail images, but I would like people to be able to click on them and have them open full size in a lightbox.
I don't want the products to each link to their individual pages. I would just like this to work from the current page.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
S
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
Hi
I am using the Hikka content module to display products, with the setting laid out in Inherit Div.
I am able to adjust the size of the thumbnail images, but I would like people to be able to click on them and have them open full size in a lightbox.
I don't want the products to each link to their individual pages. I would just like this to work from the current page.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 1 month ago #296821
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product image lightbox - Hikka Content Module
Hello,
There's actually no option to do that so the best solution will probably be to directly edit the code of files of the "Product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
There's actually no option to do that so the best solution will probably be to directly edit the code of files of the "Product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds