- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 2
How do I set up a gift purchase?
- aimlesslady
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 1 month ago #296832
by aimlesslady
How do I set up a gift purchase? was created by aimlesslady
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 61.0.2
How do I collect the name and address of the recipient . Please be specific, especially if it means creating custom fields-- settings, proper naming etc.
I appreciate any help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 61.0.2
How do I collect the name and address of the recipient . Please be specific, especially if it means creating custom fields-- settings, proper naming etc.
I appreciate any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296833
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I set up a gift purchase?
Hello,
I'm sorry but we don't understand what you're meaning with "collect the name and address of the recipient".
Who/What is the recipient ? Collect where ? Do do what ?
Please clarify and please be really specific with your question.
Regards,
I'm sorry but we don't understand what you're meaning with "collect the name and address of the recipient".
Who/What is the recipient ? Collect where ? Do do what ?
Please clarify and please be really specific with your question.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds