Skip to main content

More than one price pro article

More
7 years 11 months ago #299543 by Molenaar
I need different prices for my products for members and for guests. Is this possible and how can I manage this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #299545 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes, that's possible, however I can see that you have the Essential edition and it requires the Business edition.
With the Business edition, when you add prices to products, you have an "access level" setting to restrict the price to some user groups. So you can add several prices, with different access levels to do what you want.

If you go in the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website, you'll find a link to upgrade to the Business edition for only the difference of price between the Business and the Essential.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum