- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 2
Additional Variants not saving
7 years 11 months ago #299651
by sixdeuces
Additional Variants not saving was created by sixdeuces
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I've got a product with two characteristics, with a total of 30 combined possible variants. However, one particular combination of variants will not save no matter what I do, leaving me with 29 variants actually saved. (The one missing is Mens 3X/Womens 2X.)
I hit the Add button, select the characteristics, and hit save. The page refreshes, but no variant is added. No error is given. Just nothing.
Any idea what may be happening?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I've got a product with two characteristics, with a total of 30 combined possible variants. However, one particular combination of variants will not save no matter what I do, leaving me with 29 variants actually saved. (The one missing is Mens 3X/Womens 2X.)
I hit the Add button, select the characteristics, and hit save. The page refreshes, but no variant is added. No error is given. Just nothing.
Any idea what may be happening?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299652
by sixdeuces
Replied by sixdeuces on topic Additional Variants not saving
Update: Never did get it to save a new variant, but I deleted all variants and had it auto-create a new list. That worked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds