- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 2
Can't find variants
7 years 11 months ago #299854
by joanne721
Can't find variants was created by joanne721
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
Hi,
I searched the forum but did not find the answer. See screenshot -- when compared to the tutorial, I don't get the variants tab. What am I missing?
Joanne
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
Hi,
I searched the forum but did not find the answer. See screenshot -- when compared to the tutorial, I don't get the variants tab. What am I missing?
Joanne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299856
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't find variants
Hi,
You first need to add the characteristics of your product in the "characteristics" setting of the bottom of that screen
You first need to add the characteristics of your product in the "characteristics" setting of the bottom of that screen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299922
by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic Can't find variants
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds